Launched on 6/15, MAC She Shines Collection consists of 7 new pigments and 2 repromotes. Being the pigment lover that I am, I picked up all 7 new pigments and I LOVE all of them!
* Azreal Blue – Described as a “cool soft blue with silver pearlized pigments”, this is a silvery light blue color. It is nothing like any other pigments MAC have and totally gorgeous!
* Night Light – Out of all the pigments, I think this is the prettiest. It is a “smokey olive green with gold pearlized pigments” and upon a quick glance, it looked like MAC’s Greensmoke eyeshadow. On me, however, it is a lot greener than it looks and the color is perfect for brown eyes.
* Sunnydaze – This is a “soft apricot-taupe with silver pearlized pigments” and very similar to Coco pigment which was limited edition. I *loved* Coco on my brown eyes and Sunnydaze is just a teeny bit lighter so if you missed Coco, definitely get this.
* Shimmertime – Even though this looks like a “soft baby pink”, on me it is more of a beigy color. It is very shimmery and instantly brightens up my eyes. I wore this all over my lid with Apricot Pink on the outer corner and it gave me a pretty, girly look.
* Sunpepper – This is a “deep rosy taupe with silver pearlized pigments”. The color is kind of like Blue Brown pigment minus the blue in it. I find this shade extremely unique and I like it with Dazzleray.
* Dazzleray – This “sunny golden peach” has been compared with Melon pigment a lot. I find Dazzleray to be more peachy than Melon. On me, Melon is a really bright gold with hardly any orange. Dazzleray, however, is not sheer gold and so much more wearable.
* Golder’s Green – Described as a “sea-green with gold pearlized pigments”, a lot of people have been comparing this to Golden Olive pigment. I personally do not see the extreme resemblance. On me, Golder’s Green has more green and definitely less yellow. I find it prettier than Golden Olive.