Here are a couple of ways to reduce your excess baggage without going under the knife:
*Put something cold over your eyes. Ice, cold compresses, tea bags or even a cold spoon all work great.
* Put two slices of potatoes, one over each eye for 10-15 minutes.
* Use the right kind of makeup. To make bags look less visible, first use concealer to camouflage your undereye circles. Then apply a lighter concealer or a highlighting powder right below your bags. This will create the illusion that the area right under your bags is jutting out and in turn makes your bags appear less prominent.
* Use an eye cream with caffeine. Try MAC’s Fast Response Eye Cream – it really works!
* Cut down on salt and alcohol.
* Although this sounds gross but Preparation H have been used by makeup artists on models forever. The yeast extract and shark oil that it contains are thought to be the active ingredients for reducing puffiness.
* Treat allergies if you have them.
- COLOR STORIES