Since it is St. Patty’s day, let’s look at one of my favorites today – green eyeshadow.
As we all know, green is known for making brown eyes pop. It is also super versatile – you can pair it with blue, purple, gold, black or brown PLUS you can create so many different looks with different greens! For a sultry look, try a smoky eye in a dark, mossy green. For a hint of color to brighten up your eyes, choose a pastel green. In a fun mood? Go with a bright green.
Below are some of my favorite colors to use on my Asian eyes:
* MAC Emerald Green Pigment
* MAC Chartruese Pigment
* MAC Green Gamin eyeshadow
* MAC Humid eyeshadow
* MAC Sprout eyeshadow
* MAC Swimming eyeshadow
* Stila Kiwi eyeshadow
* Shu Uemura ME Green 555 eyeshadow
* Shu Uemura ME Green 550 eyeshadow
* Urban Decay Mildew eyeshadow
* Jane Twilight Zone eyeshadow
* Milani Clover eyeshadow