It was totally love-at-first-sight when I saw the Dior Spring 2006 makeup collection print ad. Soft smoky eyes paired with pink lips and cheeks – that is the ultimate girly look! Read on to see my take on how to duplicate the look!
* A pale pink eyeshadow to highlight your brow bone (MAC Pink Freeze)
* A medium pink eyeshadow all over the eyelid (MAC All Girl pigment)
* A yellow-gold eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner (MAC Gorgeous Gold)
* A chocolate brown eyeshadow on the crease and lower lashline (MAC Coco Beach pigment)
* A black liquid eyeliner to line upper and lower lashlines (MAC Boot Black Liquid Liner)
* Lots and lots of black mascara (L’oreal Voluminous in Blackest Black)
Use a cool-toned baby pink like MAC Pink Swoon. Apply with a light hand.
Go with a shimmery pink gloss. MAC Nymphette would be a good one.