Hey guys, I finally made it back home (Hong Kong) and I have been uber busy running errands and getting ready to move back to Chicago. If you guys need a cp from any Asian brands (Shiseido, Kose, Kanebo, Missha, Laneige, DHC etc) while I’m here, just holla. Here are some of the things I think you guys should check out:
* Eye Talk/glue/tape to create a crease (see this entry for more info)
* Tuke-Matuge Clip (this is a clip to apply falsies and trust me it makes the application like *so* much easier – here’s a picture of it)
* Japanese whitening/hydrating paper masks
My e-mail addy’s firstname.lastname@example.org and I only take Paypal (US account). Peace*~
Here are ten beauty resolutions for everyone:
1. Drink lots and lots of water.
2. Nick your nail-biting habit.
3. Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize some more.
4. Always take off all makeup before you hit the sheets no matter how tired you are.
5. Start taking vitamins every day, especially vitamin E and B2.
6. Remember beauty is not skin deep. Work on your inner beauty and learn to love the way you look – with and without makeup.
7. Two words – quit smoking!!
8. Try one of the beauty trends this year and rock the look.
9. Start exercising – be it Pilates, running or just stretching.
10. Wear a sunscreen with at least SPF15 all year round.
Hey guys, sorry for not posting or responding to e-mails and requests. I have been away for Christmas and New Year’s and I just got back in town last night. I will be doing some updates in the next couple of days for sure so keep checking back.
Happy new year!!!! =)
Saw the pink Samsung x830, otherwise known as Blush, at the store last weekend and just had to write an entry about it. Advertised as “the only compact a girl needs”, the supa dupa cool phone comes with a bundle of Benefit makeup and is now free when you sign up for a 12-month contract over £30, or £180 on Pay As You Go with Orange.
Measuring at just 84mm x 30mm x 20 mm and weighing 72 grams, it has a rotator design with a circular control pad that is similar to an iPod. The phone also comes with a 1.3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth, along with a multimedia player capable of playing MP3, AAC and WMA media formats. The phone also has an internal storage of 1GB, meaning it can hold up to approximately 250 tracks.
As for the makeup, included are a Gorgeous Georgia palette, a Hollywood Glo Body Lustre , a cosmetic bag AND a coupon for a free makeover at any Benefit counter.
The palette comes in a cute cardboard with magnetic closure and contains one of Benefit’s best-sellers (Georgia face powder), two matte eyeshadows (Groundhog Day and Me, Myself & I), a lipstick (I Think I Love You), a mirror and two brushes.
The product was released as limited edition in the US earlier and retailed $28 plus tax. While the palette is pretty to look at, the colors are nothing but boring and the cardboard packaging is definitely not one of the best.
The Body Lustre, on the other hand, is a highlighting powder that comes in a cute little tin. The color is a rose with gold shimmer and you can use it anywhere for a radiant glow. Nice product but not necessary. Retails $26 plus tax at Sephora and Benefit counters.
A couple of people have requested my contact information so here you go:
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or hit me up on AIM/myspace if you have any questions! Talk to you guys soon!
Hey guys, just wanted to say Happy Halloween to you all!! I dressed up as a little devil today – will post pics tomorrow. Have fun tonight and stay safe!!!