The Make Up For Ever Make Up Bag Remix Tour Bus finally made a stop in the Chicago area today! I had been stoked about the event for MONTHS and am so glad I had so much fun! I was given a 30-minute makeover session by Ohio-based Education and Artistry Executive Kelly Bretcher, who not only had 10 years of experience in the makeup industry but was also super nice and so pretty! Keep reading to see my makeover and a few exclusive tips from Kelly!
At the 26th Annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, actress Jessica Alba totally rocked emerald, the 2013 Pantone Color Of the Year, with glowy skin and a soft pink lip. See what Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen used to create the look!
Adding a bright lipstick is the perfect way to get noticed and who knows it better than actress Lucy Hale, who rocked a hot pink lip with luxe lashes at the 26th Annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards last night? Get the 411 on her look from her makeup artist Fiona Stiles after the jump!
First seen at Anna Sui A/W 2012 and now again at Meadham Kirchhoff S/S 2013, adding just a dot (or a blob) of blue underneath the eye is such a cool yet simple way to make your peepers pop. Check out my take on the look and tips on how to nail it after the jump!
* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – middle shade on brows
* NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates – upper lashline
* Maybelline the Rocket Volum’Express Mascara in Very Black – upper and lower lashes
* Ardell Lashes in #116 – upper lashes
* NARS Illuminator in Copacabana – inner corner of lower eye
* MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep – on the center of the lower eye
* Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush
Tips On Rocking The Look
When choosing a blue to use, the brighter the better. After all, this look is all about fun. A few good choices are turquoise (as seen on my look above), electric blue, cobalt blue, royal blue and cornflower blue. And remember, with the eyes stealing the show, always keep the skin dewy and fresh and finish with just a tad of color on the cheeks and lips.