While in Paris, I had the chance to check out MAC’s Rushmetal collection and ended up getting Mauvement, Quick Frost, Revved Up, Cocomotion and Gold Mode.
Here is “Cultured” from MAC’s newest Strange Hybrid collectionas requested. The flash on my camera is acting weird so the colors are coming out slightly washed out – sorry!
Launched on 6/15, MAC She Shines Collection consists of 7 new pigments and 2 repromotes. Being the pigment lover that I am, I picked up all 7 new pigments and I LOVE all of them!
Here are some of my favorite MAC pigment combos. If anyone needs help finding a combo for a certain pigment or knows of any pretty combos, post them on here!
* Deep Blue Green as a base with Lovely Lily on top
* Apricot Pink from lid to crease with Lily White to highlight
* Coco in the inner corner with Coco Beach on the outer
* Blue Brown on top of MAC Botanical eyeshadow
* Teal on lid with Blue Brown on crease
* Teal on lid with Golden Lemon in inner corner
* Deckchair on lid with Teal on lower lashline
* Teal in inner half of lid with Violet on the outer
* Lovely Lily on lid with Teal on lower lashline
* Softwash Grey on lid with Deep Blue Green on crease
* All-Girl on lid with Softwash Grey on outer corner
* Ruby Red on lid with Dark Soul on crease