Here are some of my favorite MAC pigment combos. If anyone needs help finding a combo for a certain pigment or knows of any pretty combos, post them on here!
* Deep Blue Green as a base with Lovely Lily on top
* Apricot Pink from lid to crease with Lily White to highlight
* Coco in the inner corner with Coco Beach on the outer
* Blue Brown on top of MAC Botanical eyeshadow
* Teal on lid with Blue Brown on crease
* Teal on lid with Golden Lemon in inner corner
* Deckchair on lid with Teal on lower lashline
* Teal in inner half of lid with Violet on the outer
* Lovely Lily on lid with Teal on lower lashline
* Softwash Grey on lid with Deep Blue Green on crease
* All-Girl on lid with Softwash Grey on outer corner
* Ruby Red on lid with Dark Soul on crease
MAC’s Lure Collection FINALLY came out today! All the colors are really pretty and will look great on any skintone.
MAC’s latest Liquidlast Collection brings us Liquidlast Liner, a new liquid eyeliner that claims to be long-lasting, non-smudgy and non-flaky.
MAC Pigments are basically highly concentrated loose color powders that come in different finishes: Matte, Metallic and Frost. They are a dream to blend, do not streak or cake and last forever. And since they go on super pigmented, you only need a teeny bit each time. You can also mix them together to get the color you want.
Another awesome thing about pigments is that they are multi-purpose. Below are some of the ways you can use them:
This came out in the stores yesterday so I went and checked it out after work. Overall I was a little disappointed but I still managed to pick up the 3 pigments. Below are the reviews: