Here is a simple EOTD of me wearing my new Geo Tri-Color lenses – god I heart these babies!
What I Used
* Geo Tri-Color Lenses in Gray
* Jane Magical Mushroom Eyeshadow to fill in eyebrows
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a primer
* NARS Wicked Duo Eyeshadow on entire eyelid
* MAC Hepcat Eyeshadow on lower eye
* Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner along upper lash line
* Fantasy Makers Witches’ Charm Eyelashes in Sorceress on top
* L’oreal Bare Naturale Mascara in Black on lower lashes
Here is my MAC Barbie-inspired look that I have been wanting to do forever. The collection is not coming out until March over here in London so I just used whatever I got to try to copy the look. Hope you guys like it!
Since it is St. Patty’s day, I would like to write about one of my favorite eyeshadow colors – green. As we all know, green is notorious for making brown eyes pop. It is also an uber versatile color – you can pair it with blue, purple, gold, black and brown plus you can create different looks with different greens. For a sultry look, do a smoky eye with a darker, mossy green. If you just want a hint of color to brighten up your eyes, pick a pastel green. Go with a bright green when you’re in a fun mood. Below are some of my picks that would look *hot* on Asian eyes: