For Jesse :
What I Used
For Jesse :
Here is a look I did with the Naughty Nauticals pigments over the weekend. Mutiny pigment is just gorrrrrgeous!
This summer we are seeing blue eyeshadow paired with pink lips everywhere.
#1 Tropical Look
|Taken from The Body Shop 2007 Summer Tropics collection, this look screams hot and is great for those with a tan or darker skin – light skinned girls should steer clear of this to avoid looking drag-queeny.
* Rim your entire upper and lower lash line with a navy kohl pencil. Next, smudge a shimmery teal eyeshadow all over your upper and lower eyelid. Apply several coats of mascara.
* Add an extra pop of color by sweeping a bright pink color on your apples.
* With color this bright, you definitely need to start out with moisturized lips. Next, whip out your lip liner for a little definition and apply a shimmery hot pink or magenta lip gloss onto your lips.
#2 Icy Look
|For a more understated look, try Shiseido Maquillage’s 2007 Summer collection which is better suited to those with pale skin.
* Sweep a baby blue or sky blue eyeshadow all over your upper and lower eyelid. Line your lower inner rim with a white pencil. Finish the look by curling your lashes and applying several coats of mascara.
* Define your cheekbones with just a hint of peachy blush.
* Slick on a medium pink lip gloss.