The Makeup Show Chicago returns this year at Bridgeport Art Center on June 7th and 8th with bigger talents plus a few coveted products and never-before-seen great deals! New to The Makeup Show? Read my 2013 Recap!
Just a few highlights of what’s to come:
* New Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist shade extensions with matching Aqua Lip liners will be available at the show before anywhere else.
* For the first time ever, Charlotte Tilbury will be offering free shipping plus a 20% discount on all orders over 75GBP. Great chance to try out her Magic
* Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics brings Tarred and Feathered Lip Balm Duo to Chicago for the first time! Tarred veils the lips with sheer black, giving subtle definition, while Feathered creates a gesso-like blank canvas, allowing other lip products to read more true to color.
* Kevyn Aucoin‘s best-selling Sensual Skin Enhancers will be available at 50% off.
* TEMPTU Pro will be launching an exclusive Temptu Best In Kit to sculpt, line, define and highlight.
Other must-sees include workshops and keynotes by the best gurus like Maurice Stein from Cinema Secrets, Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff, MAC Senior Artist Victor Cembellin, Eugenia Weston from SENNA Cosmetics, Smashbox’s Lori Taylor, The Makeup Show’s very own James Vincent and Danessa Myricks and more!!
The Makeup Show Chicago 2014 will be held on Saturday, June 7, 2014 from 9am to 6pm and on Sunday, June 8, 2014 from 9am to 5pm at Bridgeport Art Center, 1200 W. 35th Street, Chicago. For a complete list of participating brands, educational speakers, schedule of events and prices, please visit www.themakeupshow.com.