After the Andy Warhol collaboration, my favorite beauty brand NARS is teaming up with designer Pierre Hardy for a bold new color collection. Inspired by the designer’s Summer 2013 shoe collection, Hardy’s offering includes six color-forward Nail Polish Pairings – each housed in a small shoebox with dust bag (a nod to Hardy’s own footwear packaging) – and two richly-hued graphic Blush Palettes with shimmering gold overspray of the designer’s signature cubic print.
Nail Polish Duo ($29)
* Ethno Run – Orange and navy
* Sharplines – Peach and burgundy
* Vertebra – Coral and dusty rose
* Easy Walking – Rose Gold and camel
* Sharks – Yellow and lavender
* Venomous – Gunmetal and black (exclusive to NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com)
Blush Palette ($41)
* Rotonde – Tiger lily
* Boys Don’t Cry – Pink grapefruit
Will you be getting any of these?
NARS x Pierre Hardy Collection will be available at narscosmetics.com starting April 15th.