After the Andy Warhol collaboration, my favorite beauty brand NARS is teaming up with designer Pierre Hardy for a bold new color collection. Inspired by the designer’s Summer 2013 shoe collection, Hardy’s offering includes six color-forward Nail Polish Pairings – each housed in a small shoebox with dust bag (a nod to Hardy’s own footwear packaging) – and two richly-hued graphic Blush Palettes with shimmering gold overspray of the designer’s signature cubic print.
Nail Polish Duo ($29)
• Ethno Run- Orange and navy
• Sharplines – Peach and burgundy
• Vertebra – Coral and dusty rose
• Easy Walking – Rose Gold and camel
• Sharks – Yellow and lavender
• Venomous – Gunmetal and black (exclusive to NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com)
Blush Palette ($41)
• Rotonde – Tiger lily
• Boys Don’t Cry – Pink grapefruit
Will you be getting any of these?
NARS x Pierre Hardy Collection will be available at narscosmetics.com starting April 15th.