What better way to showcase the gorgeous colors of the NARS Summer 2013 Collection than a FOTD? In this look, I paired a bright eye with lots of lashes (clumpy lashes are so in this season!), muted cheeks and pink lips. What do you think?
And one more with kitty Zozo, who happened to be sitting next to me while I was snapping these pics.
* Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation in #117 – applied wet all over
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in #350 Apricot Beige – on the inner corners as a corrector
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in #325 Natural Beige – all over the under eye area
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – right shade on brows
* NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
* NARS Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow (yellow shade) – on the inner 2/3 of the eye
* NARS Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow (purple shade) – on the outer 1/3 of the eye and blended up onto the crease
* NARS Barrow Street Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – lower eye
* NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates – along upper lash line and slightly winged out
* Maybelline the Rocket Volum’Express Mascara in Very Black – on upper lashes and heavily on lower lashes
* Ardell Demi Lashes in #120 – upper lashes
* NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla – under the browbone to highlight
* NARS Copacabana Illuminator – down the nose
* NARS Puerto Vallarta The Multiple – onto cheeks and blended towards temples
* NARS Tolede Lipstick
* NARS Paris Follies Larger Than Life Lip Gloss – only on the center of lips
NARS Summer 2013 Collection will be available at narscosmetics.com starting April 15th. Preview it here!