Earlier this week, I showed you how to rock blue, one of the hottest colors this Spring, with a dot of eyeliner under the eye. But if you like a bit more drama, nothing beats a dramatic smoky eye like the Arabian-inspired look at Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2013 show.
* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji mixed with Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – right shade on brows
* CoverGirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Midnight – rimming the eyes completely and on the eyelid as a base and blended past the crease with MAC #217 Blending Brush
* NARS Brousse Duo Eyeshadow (left taupe shade) – blended over the CoverGirl liner on the lid
* Urban Decay Chaos Eyeshadow from The Vice Palette mixed with NARS Marie-Galante Duo Eyeshadow (right shade) – on the center of the lid
* Urban Decay Blackmarket Eyeshadow from The Vice Palette – on the inner half and outer half of the eyelid and lower eye
* Urban Decay Blitz Eyeshadow from The Vice Palette – on the inner corner of the eyes
* Maybelline the Rocket Volum’Express Mascara in Very Black – on upper and lower lashes
* Ardell Lashes in #116 – upper lashes
* NARS Copacabana Illuminator – down the nose
* Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in Moi
Tips On Rocking The Look
When working with dark shadows, always start with your eye makeup before you apply foundation and concealer. Use less color than you think you need and build up the intensity gradually – it is easier to go back and add more than having to tone it down. Finish with understated cheeks and lips.
For a slightly more colorful take on the look, try this look instead!
Runway image from ImaxTree.