Kerry Washington epitomized chic at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards with a nude Miu Miu gown, blunt bangs paired with a bold purple eye and nude lip. Read on to see how makeup artist Carola Gonzalez and celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis used to create the look!
* Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Suede N 450
* Lancôme Blush in Pommettes D’Amour
* Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac
* Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
* Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
* Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
* Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush
Step 1. Prep
Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
Step 2. Style
Blowdry hair straight. Take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section–the heat of flat iron will activate 3-Day Straight, to ensure sleek style that lasts all night long.
Step 3. Perfect
Smooth Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème throughout hair to give a smooth, shiny finish.
Image credit: Celebutopia.net.