M·A·C Cosmetics creates a highly pearlized, creamy Pressed Pigment that glistens with a shimmering translucent finish when applied dry and high-gloss dramatic coverage when applied wet. 12 colours in stunning shades spotlight the eyes making them glow with brilliant accents. And for artistic blending, the 215 Medium Shader Brush is the perfect tool for Pressed Pigment technology.
Pressed Pigment ($21)
* Angelic – Off white
* Light Touch – High pearl powder in W10 shade
* Flicker – Pastel yellow
* Blonde Streak – Light cream
* Day Gleam – High pearl powder in NC30 shade
* Enlightening – Deep silver
* Blue Willow – Light icy blue
* Sweet Acting – Mid-tone pink
* Amethyst – Purple with silver undertone
* Smoky – Deep silver blue
* Deeply Dashing – High pearl powder in NW55 shade
* Jet Couture – Charcoal black
* 215 Medium Shader
MAC Pressed Pigments is available International December 13, 2013 and North America December 26, 2012 at all MAC locations and www.maccosmetics.com.