Once again, Frederic Fekkai‘s Adir Abergel teamed up with makeup artist Jillian Dempsey to give Kristen Stewart a gorgeous red carpet look. And this time at the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 LA Premiere, the look consisted of iridescent shadow, contrasted bitten, almost stained lips and hair inspired by Veronica Lake with a modern, deconstructed twist.
* Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
* Chanel Correctour Perfection
* Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Natural Lighting Powder
* Chanel Powder Blush in 55 In Love
* Chanel Smoothing & Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer
* Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in 61 Noir
* Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in 79 Spices
* Tarte Lash Enhancing Primer
* Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
* Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Colour in 40 La Sensuelle
* Chanel Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm
* Laura Mercier Lip Liner in Crushed Berry
1. Begin by applying Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from roots to ends to create texture and memory.
2. Next, hand-dry the hair until it is completely dry to enhance your natural texture and create volume before making a deep side part.
3. After the part is created, take 1″ sections of hair, spray them with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray and curl them around a 1″ barrel curling iron. Pin the curls in place and allow hair to cool. Continue this process around the entire head.
4. Once you’ve finished curling your hair, gently brush out the curls with the Fekkai Classic Brush and apply Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream to the ends to create separation and give hair a high-shine effect.
5. Add a modern twist and some edge to the style by slicking back one side of the hair and pinning it in place. Finish your style with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray to ensure for touchable hold.