Colored brows have been spotted on the runways for a few seasons now and being a sucker for pink, I naturally opted for the color in my long-due version. The end result was a fun look with eyes and lips drenched in soft, sherbet colors.
To create the pink brows, I mixed the medium pink shade in myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Firenze with yaby Dragon Fruit Eyeshadow. I applied the color with a wet brush to help it pop against my darker brows. Then, I added a bit of MAC Brow Finisher to set.
Extra Tip: If you have very dark brows, you can apply a bit of foundation or concealer over your brows to block out the color first.
Other Products Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
* myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Firenze – green shade on inner and outer half of eyelid and lower eye
* myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Portofino – yellow shade on center of eyelid
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in JS-502 Magical Fairy – on upper lashes
* Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Black – lower lashes
* Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in Clear Touch JS-709 – cut into half and placed on the outer corner of lower eye
* NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush – down the nose
* MAC Casual Colour in Weekend Getaway – on cheeks and lips
Are you a fan of colored brows?