Colored brows have been spotted on the runways for a few seasons now and being a sucker for pink, I naturally opted for the color in my long-due version. The end result was a fun look with eyes and lips drenched in soft, sherbet colors.
To create the pink brows, I mixed the medium pink shade in myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Firenze with yaby Dragon Fruit Eyeshadow. I applied the color with a wet brush to help it pop against my darker brows. Then, I added a bit of MAC Brow Finisher to set.
Extra Tip: If you have very dark brows, you can apply a bit of foundation or concealer over your brows to block out the color first.
Other Products Used
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
• Green shade of myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Firenze on inner and outer half of eyelid and lower eye
• Yellow shade of myface cosmetics Italian Ice Eye Art Eyeshadow Duo in Portofino on center of eyelid
• MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
• Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in JS-502 Magical Fairy on upper lashes
• Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Black on lower lashes
• Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in Clear Touch JS-709 cut into half and placed on the outer corner of lower eye
• NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush down the nose
• MAC Casual Colour in Weekend Getaway on cheeks and lips
Are you a fan of colored brows?