Just like NARS and Thakoon, MAC Cosmetics has expanded its long time Fashion Week collaboration with New York designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais of Ruffian, bringing us three exclusive Lipsticks and MAC’s very first, Manicure set. Must get my hands on these!
North America Launch Date: June 18, 2012
* Ruffian Naked – Pale peachy nude (matte)
* Ruffian Gold – Gold glitter metallic (frost)
* Ruffian Red – Classic rich blue red (matte)
Ruffian Manicure ($25)
Each ready-to-wear set includes 24 nails that are pre-glued and in assorted sizes to ensure a couture-worthy fit.
* Spectator – Cream with black half moon, black french tip and black Ruffian ensignia (creme)
* Demoiselle – Ruffian red with white half moon and black French tip (creme)
* Demilune – Matte black with chrome gold half moon (matte)
See the gorgeous MAC x Ruffian makeup looks at Fashion Week!