To celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd), a day dedicated to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth’s natural environment, beauty companies have rolled out a list of offers so you can pamper yourself for a good cause!
* Kiehls – Kiehls has joined forces with Mark Ruffalo, Rosario Dawson, Spike Lee and Florence Welch for a limited-edition Label Art Series featuring Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque ($23) packaged in the celebs’ Earth-inspired designs. 100% of all the net proceeds will benefit Recycle Across America, a non-profit organization determined to make recycling more simple and effective with the introduction of national standardized labels for recycling bins. You can also get a complimentary Lip Balm #1 with code EARTHDAY at checkout. Offer expires 4/30/12.
* Murad: $25 off $100 purchase with code EARTHDAY. Offer expires 4/24/12.
* Tarte. Created by Lauren Conrad along with her team at The Beauty Department, the Down to Earth Kit features an array of their must-haves and 20% of proceeds will be donated to WineToWater.org, which provides clean drinking water to communities in need all over the globe.
* Aveda. At just $12, Light The Way Candle is a soy wax candle infused with organic lavender and other pure flower and plant extracts in candleholders that were once wine cooler bottles and 100% of proceeds will go to Global Greengrants to help families around the world get clean water.
* Origins. Besides offering a free “Wish” bracelet with any purchase, Origins will plant a tree on your behalf with code WISH. You can also bring your current skincare (full or empty) to any Origins counter and trade it for a full-size Origins cleanser with this form.
Know of more Earth Day beauty deals? Share with us!