Inspired by 90’s supermodels Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington, Charlotte Tilbury used MAC Cosmetics to create a gorgeous brown eye, nude lip and arched brows for Blumarine A/W 2012 at Milan Fashion Week.
* Oil Control Lotion – blended into skin to hydrate and prepare skin, while controlling shine through the T-Zone.
*Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation – lightly blended into skin to perfect.
* Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpting Cream (available Autumn/Winter 2012) – blended under cheekbones to contour.
* Pearl Cream Colour Base – blended along upper cheekbones to highlight.
* Coffee Eye Pencil – applied through both upper and lower lashes to define and provide a bit of a base.
* MAC Pro Root Cream Colour Base – blended into Coffee Eye Pencil over eyelids, through the crease, and lower lashes.
* Fashion Fix Pro Longwear Eye Shadow (available Autumn/Winter 2012) – swept over Root CCB to set and create a smoky finish to eyes.
* Lingering Eye Brows – sculpts and defines the 90’s Supermodel brow.
* Spice Lip Pencil – lightly defines and contours the lip.
* MAC Pro Peachstock Lipstick – applied over the entire lip for a healthy nude.
Image: Courtesy of MAC.