To go with the Old Hollywood-inspired gorgeous black Dior dress Mila Kunis wore at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, makeup artist Tracey Levy created “a fresh, sophisticated look” while hair stylist Mara Roszak gave the actress a loose braided bun.
* Diorskin Nude Foundation #030 and #040 mixed with Diorskin Forever
* Diorblush in Passion Fruit #533
* Dior Bronze Original Tan in Healthy Tan #001
* Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Garden Pastels #441
* Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Navy Design #208 (along the lashline)
* Diorshow Iconic Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black
* Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm
* Dior Rouge Serum in Sweet Pink Crystal #645
“Mila has such an overall elegance to her style. I wanted to create a look that would complement the femininity of the dress while still looking polished,” Mara said.
Step by Step How-To
First, Mara treated the ends of Mila’s damp hair to L’oréal Paris EverStyle Smooth and Shine Serum. She started at the bottom and worked the serum up further into hair for a smooth base. From here, she sprayed L’oréal Paris EverStyle Volume Root Lifting Spray at the roots to add extra oomph while blow-drying with a round brush. Next, Mila’s hair was gathered into a low ponytail, loosely braided and secured with a hair elastic. This loose braid was then wrapped into a bun shape around the elastic and pinned into place using bobby pins. A touch of Oribe Rough Luxury Molding Wax was used to smooth any remaining flyaways and frizzies. A final mist of L’oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray was used to lock in the style for touchable hold
Dior Beauty can be found at Nordstrom.com.