Kate Winslet rocked champagne eyeshadows with rosy blush and lipstick and a retro bun at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards. See how Avon Global Creative Color Director Jillian Dempsey and Frederic Fekkai Stylist Renato Campora created the look!
* Lancôme Teint Idole 24H Foundation (available in March)
* Lancôme Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder
* Avon MagiX Face Perfector
* Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
* Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara in So Black!
* Lancôme Modéle Sourcils Brow Groomer
* Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Eyes Kit Eyeshadow in Smoky Eyes
* Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Café
* Lancôme Rouge in Love Lipstick in Delicate Lace (available in February)
Going for a look that creates a beautiful silhouette from both the front and back, Frederic Fekkai Stylist Renato Campora created a classic retro look on Kate.
Renato began by creating a side part and applying Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to wet hair. He then blow dried the hair straight. Using a one- inch curling iron, Renato created small tight waves through the hair. Lastly, he secured Kate’s hair back with bobby pins and wrapped her hair into a low bun using an elastic to secure. He finished the look by spraying her hair with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray.