Inspired by the Dior brings us Garden Party, the prettiest Dior collection yet in a girly, floral motif and the prettiest pastels.
Dior Garden Clutch ($75)
The clutch is reinvented in with the Garden Party spirit in mind. Featuring a glossy light pink leather-like shell, adorned with a woven pattern & sealed by a “Rosebud” clasp and makeup must-haves for eyes and lips. Inside is a trio of delicate rose-embossed eye shadows, one shade of Dior Ultra-Gloss and one Lip Maximizer.
* Milly Garden #001 (Nordstrom & Dior.com Exclusive)
* Granville Garden #002 (Not Nordstrom)
Dior 5-Couleurs “Garden Edition” Eyeshadow ($59)
These two limited edition 5-Couleurs Eyeshadows are embossed with a floral pattern inspired by embroidered designs on delicate tulle.
* Garden Pastels #441 – shades of pale pink, buttercup yellow and luminous greens
* Garden Roses#841 – soft pinks, Parma violet, silver and purple
3-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Smoky Garden #461 (Dior.com Exclusive) ($48)
Rouge Dior Lipcolor ($32)
* Corolle Pink #363 (Not Sephora)
* Tulip Pink #448
Dior Ultra-Gloss ($28)
* Socialite Pink #152 (Dior.com Exclusive)
* Party Lilac #396
* Pretty Rose #452
Dior Vernis Garden Party Scented Lacquers ($23)
These two new shades of Dior Vernis are enriched with the subtle scent of roses, lasting for up to four days after the polish dries.
* Waterlily #504 – a soft green
* Forget-Me-Not #694 – a light mauve
The Dior Garden Party collection will be available at dior.com, Nordstrom, Sephora and Dior counters in January. Check out my haul here!