Sofia Vergara looked her usual sexy self with smoky bronze eye makeup and a pop of coral on the lips at the 2011 Emmy Awards tonight. Read on to see what makeup artist Kayleen McAdams used to create the look!
• CoverGirl Invisible Concealer in Honey – under the eyes and wherever needed
• CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation in Soft Honey #255
• CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige #145
• CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Plush Peach
• CoverGirl Classic Colors Blush in Natural Glow – to set the cream blush
• CoverGirl Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Hot Toffee – on crease
• CoverGirl Liquiline Eyeliner in Black Fire – along the top and bottom lash line
• CoverGirl Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie – along the top and bottom lash line to set the eyeliner
• CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black
• CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Rapture #280
CoverGirl is available at drugstores nationwide and drugstore.com.