Yet another celebrity has shown us the power of a bright lip. Case in point? Emma Stone at the MET Ball 2011. Find out what celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin used to create the look on Emma after the jump!
Inspired by the graphic black and white floral print of Emma’s Lanvin dress, Rachel decided to “bring elements of a colorful spring garden into the makeup look opting for bold, feminine color on her lips, eyes and cheeks for a fresh youthful statement.”
Products Used On Emma
* Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 in Beige Rosé- Pastel
* Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in Lilium – entire lid
* Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir – 2 coats
* Ardell Individual Lashes – end of the eyes
* Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Clair – to line inner eyelid
* NARS Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick
Like the look? Learn how to rock neon lips!