Earlier this week, I got a sneak peek of Stila’s Summer 2011 Sparkle & Glow Collection and from the looks of everything, we are going to have one fun summer this year!
One Step Bronze ($36)
A triple-swirled helix serum, this multi-tasks as a bronzer, primer, illuminator and moisturizer to leave your skin with a healthy glow. The oil-free formula also claims to melt right into the skin and comes in three illuminating colors:
• Matte bronze with copper undertone – to bronze and color-correct
• Bronze with pink undertone – to enhance and illuminate
• Kitten – to brighten, add radiance and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22)
Packed with vibrant, color-rich pigment and infused with super sparkle micro-glitter, these new liners come with an easy-to-use sponge-tip applicator. The waterproof, long-wearing formula also guarantees that you will look stunning all day and night, even after swimming. There are eight gorgeous shades to choose from:
• Sequins – black with silver sparkle
• Rock Candy – brown with multi-pearl
• Curacao – bright blue with blue sparkle
• Bora Bora – teal with blue sparkle
• Electric – bright green with sparkle
• Flash – olive with gold sparkle
• Royal – purple with multi pearl
• Starry – slate with silver sparkle
Stila Forever your Curl Mascara ($22)
This new mascara has an inventive lash-curl memory that “perms” your lashes immediately and over time, gently perfecting a defined curl. It comes in an intense carbon black to deliver lush, deep, dramatic lashes and is paraben-free, oil-free and ophthalmologically tested.
Stila Lip Glaze($22)
Stila has added 6 new sorbet-inspired shades to my favorite glosses. These new shades boast a creamier, more opaque finish.
• Angel Food
• Cotton Candy
• Bubble Gum
I am totally DYING to try the Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner! If they are anything like my favorite Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, I know I’m definitely gonna have a new HG! Do you have your eye on anything?
Stila Summer 2011 Sparkle & Glow Collection is now available at stilacosmetics.com and will hit ULTA, select Macy’s and Sephora stores nationwide in May.