Tom Pecheux returned to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010 as the lead makeup artist and created a “California Girl meets French Kiss” look on the models this year.
The skin was evened out with liquid foundation before bronzer was heavily buffed across the cheekbones and on the outer sides of the bridge of the nose for a sun-kissed look. The same shade of taupe contoured the cheeks and creases of the eyes, whereas white eyeliner and gold eyeshadow made the waterline and inner corner of the eyes pop. The eyelashes were made lush without being over the top with coats of mascara and individual lashes. Finally, a brown lip liner traced the outline of the lips and a matte red lipstick was dabbed onto the center of the lips before topped with a nude gloss.
* VS Makeup Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20
* VS Makeup Pro Soft Focus Liquid Foundation SPF 20
* VS Makeup Bronzer/Highlighter Trio in Goddess
* VS Makeup Eyeshadow Quad in Sultry
* VS Makeup Eyeshadow Quad in Eye Contact
* VS Makeup Pro Voluptuous FX Mascara
* MAC Individual Lashes
* VS Makeup Lip Liner in Foxy Brown
* VS Makeup Matte Cream Lipstick in Icon
I also spot Laura Mercier Loose Powder, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder, Duo Eyelash Glue and a compact from Chanel.
See more looks from previous Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows and remember to catch the show next Tuesday, November 30 at 10/9c on CBS!