What I Used
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120
• Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
• Lumene Eye Makeup Base
• MAC Eye Shadow x 4 in Leopard Luxe
• Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in Black
• MAC Club Eyeshadow
• Milani Easyliner for Eyes in Black
• Makeup For Life Fake Lashes in # Sweet 16
• NARS The Multiple in Copacabana
• MAC Mineralize Blush in Utterly Game
• Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Tempting Tearose
Step by Step How To
1. Even out skin tone by applying MUFE foundation with MAC #190 Foundation Brush.
2. Fill in eyebrows and prep the eye area with Lumene primer.
3. Using MAC #239 Eye Shading Brush, pat Style Predator eyeshadow from MAC Leopard Luxe Eye Shadow x 4 onto the eye area, from the lashline all the way up to the brow bone.
4. Using MAC #219 Pencil Brush, darken the crease and outer corner with Notoriety and Furiously Fabulous eyeshadows from MAC Leopard Luxe Eye Shadow x 4. Blend off the edges with MAC #217 Blending Brush and drag the color outwards to create a cat eye look.
5. Line the upper lashline with Milani liquid liner and wing it at the outer corner to further enhance the cat eye effect.
6. Apply the Milani pencil eyeliner in the lower waterline and soften it with MAC Club Eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
7. Apply fake lashes for a more dramatic effect.
8. Dot a teeny bit of Copacabana on top of your cheekbones. Pat until well-blended.
9. Apply Utterly Game onto the cheekbones and hollows of the cheeks. Blend well.
10. Finish the look with Estee Lauder lip gloss.