A sultry cat eye paired with nude lips is never out of style. Case in point, the “foxy ladies” created by Charlotte Tilbury, lead makeup artist for MAC, on the runway of the Blumarine A/W 2010 show at Milan Fashion Week. Read on for a breakdown of the look!
* Studio Sculpt Foundation – Applied as a base
* Mineralize Skinfinish and Invisible Set Powder – Applied to the center of the face
* Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder – To contour the cheek bones
* Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline – Applied thinly and close to top lashes and in waterline of eye with a thicker line along the bottom lash line
* Dipdown and Blacktrack Fluidline – Pre-mixed and smudged over Feline,using brush 209
* Typographic and Corduroy Eye Shadow – Blended and ‘dragged out’ using brush 219
* Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad Black – Applied to lower lashes
* 30 Lash – On outer corners of the lashline only
* Brow Set in Clear and Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde – To set and define brows
* Lip Pencil in Oak – To line the lips
* Till Tomorrow PRO Longwear Lipcreme – Blended into the lips
* Lip Pencil in Burgundy – Applied around the lip to give an over-drawn shape to the mouth
I really like the sculpted look on the models. Can’t wait to see the new Studio Moisturizer Bronzer!
Like what you see? Check out the WWD and Coutorture