As much as I worship color makeup, I have been more into that au naturale look lately. Below are some tips on how you can wear makeup to enhance your features while keeping it subtle.
* The trickiest part to the no-makeup look is definitely the skin. For those who are blessed with good skin, a tinted moisturizer will suffice. Those who require more coverage should pick a liquid foundation with a dewy finish (I *love* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation!) and powder only the areas that can get oily. Remember, real skin is never matte.
* Cream blushes give the most natural, healthy glow. MAC’s new Cremeblend Blush have become my favorite product to create this effect.
* To fill in your eyebrows, apply powder with an angled brush instead of pencil. Blend with a spoolie to soften the look.
* Skip eyeliner and really work your mascara wand into the roots of the lashes for a fuller look. If you must wear eyeliner, go for a softer color like brown or gray.
* After you apply mascara, run a lash comb through your lashes to get rid of clumps. Don’t have one handy? Rubbing your lashes gently with your fingers works just as well.
* If you want to add more definition to the eyes yet still keep it natural, apply a pair of fake lashes that is thin and long. I like Makeup For Life Lashes in #Au Naturale and Ardell #110.
* Forget lip liner and lipstick. Just apply some tinted lip balm or sheer gloss.
So how do you ladies rock the natural look? Share your tips!