These are probably the winner in the entire collection. All colors are new, limited edition, super wearable and the Glaze/Lustre formulas make them go on really wet and sheer. Loves them!
* Big Bow: Sheer bright intense blue pink (Glaze). This looks really similar to Most Popular, except that it is slightly lighter and pinker.
* Cute-Ster: Sheer peachy pink with pearl (Lustre). This is a beigey coral color with pink undertones. It reminds me of MAC’s Marquise D’ lipstick.
* Fresh Brew: Creamed coffee (Lustre). This nude beige color is from the permanent line but in a limited edition packaging.
* Fashion Mews: Sheer pale lavender (Glaze). This reminds me of Lavender Whip from the Creme Team collection but with a glossier texture. It also has more pink to it and is more frosty. Very pretty color and would look great with smoky eyes.
* Strayin’: This is a fuchsia pink color in the Frost formula and it looks great with my dark hair color.
* Most Popular: Sheer deep berry (Lustre).
Tinted Lipglass ($14)
These are all new and limited edition colors as well. Most of them are pretty sheer and they come with tiny flecks of shimmer. My favorites are Nice Kitty and Sweet Strawberry.
Tinted Lip Conditioner ($14.50)
These are also new, limited edition and oh-so-cute! Like all Tinted Lip Conditioners, they go on really sheer but you can build up the color intensity by applying more.
* Pink Fish: Soft neutral pink. This is a cool-toned light baby pink color that is so pretty!
* Popster: Lively coral pink. This is a bright coral pink that reminds me of a darker, brighter version of MAC’s Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner.
Eyeshadow x 4: Lucky Tom ($38)
While the compact looks really cute, the colors are pretty disappointing. They are poorly pigmented and the texture is really chalky and not the best to work with.
* Creme Royale: Yellow wheat gold. This is a repromote from the Metallic Palette in MAC’s Antiquitease Royal Assets collection and is similar to MAC’s Nylon eyeshadow.
* Paradisco: Soft bright pinky coral with golden shimmer. This is a very warm coral color from the permanent line.
* Stylin': Midtone violet blue with multi-dimensional pearl. Although this periwinkle color is the prettiest out of them all, the texture is horrible and difficult to blend.
* Lucky Tom: Dark charcoal brown with gold pearl.
Eyeshadow x4: Too Dolly ($38)
This is the better palette out of the two. The colors have better payoff and are more fun.
* Yogurt: Soft pale pink. This is a matte baby pink color which reminds me of a pink version of MAC’s Vanilla eyeshadow. It is from the permanent line.
* Romping: Rich magenta with pink pearl. This is my favorite color from this palette and it is a repromote from MAC’s C Shock collection. It is a bright magenta color that is very pigmented and goes on smooth.
* Too Dolly: Frosty mid-tone mint. This is a new turquoise color and is what the model on the Hello Kitty Wild poster is wearing. The pigmentation is great and the color would look good on any eye color.
* Stately Black: Rich blue with silver sparkle. This is a repromote from the Metallic Palette in MAC’s Antiquitease Royal Assets collection. While the color is gorgeous, it is hard to swatch and blend.
Glitter Eye Liner ($16.50)
If you like glitter, get these over the Reflects Glitter. The colors are all beautiful!
* Girl Groove: Clear/white teal reflects and with multi-dimensional glitter. This is like a liquid version of the Reflects Blue glitter. It shows up a frosty white color with flecks of teal that is so pretty!
* Kitty Power: Pink with with multi-dimensional glitter. This is a medium pink with tons of glitter. Very girly but I would not know where to use this.
* Glitterpuss: Orangey bronze with multi-dimensional glitter.
* Her Glitz: Blackened gold with multi-dimensional glitter. This is my favorite color out of the four and reminds me of MAC’s Reflects Antique Gold Glitter. Gorgeous gorgeous color!
* Milk: Frosty pale silvery pink. This is a new color that is very similar to MAC’s Kitschmas pigment but with a smoother texture. It is also very pigmented and shows up as a super frosty silvery color on me.
* Deep Blue Green: Rich deep bluish green. This is a really dark, almost-black green color with just a tad of teal. Very pretty and it is permanent at the Pro store.
Reflects Glitter in Reflects Blue and Reflects Very Pink ($17.50)
While these are pretty to look at, it is hard to find a use for them. Both are available at the Pro stores.
Beauty Powder Blush ($18)
I thought I was going to get one of these but after I saw them in person, I decided to pass on them. The packaging is really cute but the colors are not that special.
* Fun & Games: Soft orange peach. This shows up as a very soft, warm peachy color on me. I would only recommend it for those with light skin or if you are looking for a very natural, barely there blush.
* Tippy: Mid-tone blue pink. This is a really bright hot pink color. It is very pigmented so you do have to apply with a light hand.
Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand and Pretty Baby ($22)
Like most Beauty Powders, these have poor pigmentation and barely showed up on me.
Nail Lacquer ($11)
These are new, except Vestral White, which is a repromote from Antiquitease collection. They are all in the Cream formula.
Stay tuned for swatches and pictures of my haul tonight!
For detailed product info on the whole collection, check out MAC Hello Kitty Collection Previews.