Eva Longoria Parker is looking oh-so-luxe in the November 2008 issue of Allure. Read on to see a breakdown of her look!
Products Used On Eva
* L’oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Antique Brown
* L’oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Black Mica
* L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush in Innocent Flush
* L’oreal Colour Riche Made for Me Naturals Lipstick in Dune
How To Achieve Eva’s Look
For her 1940s pinup style, makeup artist Stephane Marais applied neutral makeup, dramatic black liner and lots and lots of mascara.
1. Line your upper lashes with black liquid liner and smudge it slightly with a cotton swab.
2. Blend beige and dark brown powder eye shadows over your eyelids, starting at your lash lines and stopping at the creases. Add black mascara.
3. Swirl a peach powder blush on the apples of your cheeks, and blend up and out toward your temples.
4. Finish with warm beige creamy lipstick.