MAC Painterly Collection bring us a new product, Paint Pots ($16.50), along with a promo pic that is just too hot for words!
According to the SA, the new Paint Pots are basically Paints that come in a pot a little bigger than MAC Fluidlines. The formula is almost identical with the exception that Paint Pots are slightly sheerer. I personally like these better than the Paints since they are a LOT creamier and easier to blend. There are also some pretty colors in this collection which are perfect as base colors. Plus the good news is they are permanent so there is no need to worry about them selling out. I think I will go back for Delft and Fresco Rose later this week.
* Artifact – Dark burgundy with red pear
* Bare Study – Champagne with gold and white pearl
* Blackground – Smoky black grey with multi colored pearl
* Constructivist – Metallic dark brown with red pearl
* Delft – Deep teal with gold pearl
* Fresco Rose – Mid tone pink with mid tone pearl
* Groundwork – Mid tone neutral taupe
* Greenstroke – Mint green with gold pearl
* Indianwood – Metallic antique bronze
* Moss Scape – Green with gold pearl
* Painterly – Nude beige
* Rubenesque – Mid tone frosted golden peach with gold and pink pearl