Here is “Cultured” from MAC’s newest Strange Hybrid collectionas requested. The flash on my camera is acting weird so the colors are coming out slightly washed out – sorry!
What MAC Recommends
Apply a light dusting of Petalpoint Powder Blush to the cheeks and to the temples using your 188 Brush.
Fill in your brows with Fling Eye Brows and keep them in place with Sophisticated Brow Set using your 206 Brush. Apply Fascinating Eye Kohl to the eyelid as you would a shadow, using your 242 Brush. Then apply Floral Fantasy Eye Shadow to the inner corner of the lid followed by Moonflower Eye Shadow to the outer corners both using your 213 Brush. Line your upper lids with Permaplum Powerpoint Eye Pencil using your 208 Brush. Then line the lower lids with Navy Stain Powerpoint Eye Pencil. Use the Moonflower Eye Shadow on the inner corner, Permaplum Powerpoint Eye Pencil in the centre, and Floral Fantasy Eye Shadow on the outer corners – all using your 219 Brush. Amp it up with Noisy Black Loud Lash with a 205 Brush.
Add a gentle layer of Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 with a 311 Brush. Then line the lips with Pink Treat Cremestick Liner. Fill in with Orchidazzle Lipstick with your 318 Brush followed by a few dabs of Cultured Tinted Lipglass.
What I Used
* Tesco Makeup Stick Foundation in Mellow by Barbara Daly on undereye circles and around the nose
* MAC Apricot Pink pigment mixed with Vasline on cheekbones and apples
* MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Light as a base
* MAC Meadowland eyeshadow on outer eyelid and lower inner corners
* MAC Viz-A-Violet pigment on inner eyelid and lower outer corners
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on upper and lower lash lines
* Ardell #101 lashes on top lashes
* Bourjois Yes To Volume mascara in Black on lower lashes
* Vaseline mixed with MAC Apricot Pink and Viz-A-Violet pigments