Want to know how to make your foundation melt into your skin and look uber natural? Here are a few tricks you can use.
* Less is more. You can always build up the coverage gradually if necessary.
* Using a foundation brush can help to give an airbrushed look. I highly recommend MAC #190 foundation brush.
* Set your foundation with a spray to take away the cakiness. Try MAC Fix+, rosewater or even just water. Make sure you spray from at least 6-7 inches away.
* Check under natural light to make sure there are no streaks.
* For a natural look, use a tinted moisturizer or simply make your own by mixing your foundation with your moisturizer.
* When you blend foundation, start from the center of your face and blend outwards using light, downward strokes. Powder only your oiliest area to avoid looking too made up.
* If you have applied too much, tone it down by running a slightly moist sponge over your skin.
Different Types Of Foundations
How To Choose The Right Foundation
Tools For Applying Concealer and Foundation