I have been watching Mariah Carey’s old music videos and my favorite one is definitely Breakdown from the Butterfly album. In the vidoe, Mariah spotted 3 different looks – a glittery gold eye look, an ultra femme blue eyeshadow look and a sultry smoky eye. I personally like the sultry look the best but now that spring is here, here is a breakdown of the last look.
* Silvery blue eyeshadow from lash line to brow bone and just a little under the eye (try Wet ‘n Wild MegaEyes Cream Eyeshadow in Blue Heaven, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Twilight or Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow Five-o)
* Black liquid liner on top and bottom
* Tons of black mascara to avoid looking washed out
* Peachy coral blush right on cheekbones (try MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches or Stila Convertible Color in Gladiola)
* Baby pink blush on apples (try MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh in Porcelain Pink)
* Nude lipgloss (try MAC Florabundance Lipglass)