I *love* reading Japanese makeup magazines for inspiration – the Japanese have the best makeup for Asians imo – and right now I’m really digging Koda Kumi’s makeup for her newest single, Get It On! Pairing different bright colors on the eyes is definitely my all time favorite.
To dupe the look, try the following:
* Baby blue eyeshadow on entire lid (MAC Fade)
* Darker blue eyeshadow on outer corner (Urban Decay Goddess)
* Dark purple eyeshadow on lower lashline (MAC Parfait Armour)
* Black liner on top and lower lashline (MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack)
* Lots of black mascara or even falsies
* Frosty pale pink lipgstick (MAC Pervette)