So I have already covered a list of must-have makeup tools, here are some other makeup tools that you will need:
* Eyelash curler – I strongly believe every girl out there should own an eyelash curler because curling your lashes can make a *huge* difference. I have tried different curlers and my all-time favorite is Shiseido.
Rule of thumb: Always curl your lashes before applying mascara. If you do it after, wait till the mascara dries off or else you may risk breaking your lashes.
* Q-tips – these are great for smudging eyeliner, blending and cleaning up.
* Kleenex – use this to clean your brushes or any mess.
* MAC Fix+ or water in a spray bottle – spray this onto your face 10-15 inches away after you are done with applying your makeup. It is great for setting makeup and can make your skin really dewy.
* Pencil sharpener – use this for sharpening eyeliners, fat crayons etc.
- COLOR STORIES